Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Me and Facebook

I have facebook.
I opened it two years ago in 2009.
I got ןnvitation from my friend by email to open a facebook account
I use the facebook only a few times a day - i see picture, play game and etc .
Facebook is a nice way to connect with people but people shouldn't waste every second in their life in front of the facebook. they are people who waste all day long in the facebook
A few weeks ago a 16 years old boy committed suicide because kids from his class and school teased him off in the facebook.
I honestly feel anger. Why didn't the teacher do something when they saw the students making fun of that boy? Why this boy didn't say something to his parents or his teachers?
I think that facebook should be only for people over 18.
Kids shouldn't have facebook.
Also, they get addicted and get distracted while theyr'e studing or doing homework.

1 comment:

  1. Ben, in the future try to expand your ideas and avoid writing only simple short sentences. It's good but it can be better...
    They are is not the same as there are.

    ReplyDelete